KUMPULAN CONTOH KARYA ILMIAH TENTANG TEKNOLOGI THE EFFECT OF PROGRESS AGAINST YOUTH INFORMATION TECNOLOGY
Human life stems from the simplicity of life that can now be considered very modern. This is the impact arising from the presence of technology. Technology is something that is beneficial to facilitate all aspects of human life. The use of technology by people to make the world more and more sophisticated technology. Communication that used to take a long time in the delivery, now with technology everything seemed to be very fast and without any distance.
Initially, the technology was created to simplify every human activity. Now the technology has grown rapidly and resulting in the addition of more sophisticated technologies that increasingly pamper function of human life. Examples are mobile phones and the internet.
At the initial appearance, the phone is only owned by certain circles that really need to smooth their work. However, over the times, mobile phones are owned by all the good that is really needed and which are less demanding teenagers are no exception. Internet is not just a technology to find information. The internet also provides a variety of things like social networking is very popular among teens
Positive examples of the use of communication technologies are utilizing this technology to assist them in the learning process. While the negative example of the use of technology such as using mobile phones in teaching and learning as well as accessing pornographic sites via the internet.
1.2 Problem Formulation
Based on the background of the above problems, the problems in this paper are:
1. What understanding of communication technology?
2. What about the positive impact of advances in communications technology?
3. What about the negative impact of advances in communications technology?
4. Any action taken to avoid abuse of teen communication technology?
1.3 Objectives of Writing
This paper aims to:
1. To know the meaning of the communication technology.
2. To know the positive impact of advances in communications technology.
3. To determine the negative impact of advances in communications technology.
4. To know the measures taken to avoid abuse of teen communication technology.
1.4 Benefits of Writing
The benefit of this paper include:
1 Can add insight the author and the audience on matters relating to the effect of advances in communications technology to teenagers.
2 As a reference for the reader.
3 to train students in general and writers in particular in developing self-insight to develop systematic thoughts in the form of paper.
2.1 Definition of Communication Technology
Technology is the knowledge of the use of tools and crafts, and how it affects the ability to control and adapt to their natural environment. The technology can also be interpreted as the tools are made or designed by a man who aims to facilitate the activities of human beings. Communication is a process of delivering information (messages, ideas, ideas) from one party to another to enable the mutual influence between the two.
Communication technology is an electronic system that is used for communication between individuals or groups of people. Communications technology facilitating communication between individuals or groups of people who do not meet physically in the same location. Communication technologies can be telephone, telex, fax, radio, television, audio video
'electronic data interchange and e-mail.
2.2 Positive Impact of Communications Technology Advancement.
1. Internet as a communication medium, where every Internet user can communicate with other users from around the world.
2. Media data exchange, using email, newsgroups, ftp and www (world wide web - a network of websites) Internet users around the world to exchange information quickly and cheaply.
3. Media to seek information or data, the rapid development of Internet, making www. as one important source of information and accurate.
4. Community functions, internet establish a new society whose members include Internet users from around the world.
5. Facilitate the learning process, this online service can be composed of various stages of the process of educational programs such as: registration, test entry, payment, lectures, case assignments, case discussions, exams, assessments, discussions, announcements, etc..
6. Facilitate communication to connect relationship, as in the phone that allows us to communicate with people in other areas or in other countries
7. Means for entertainment. Some of the results of the communication technologies providing gaming facilities, audio, and video.
8. Ease trade and business in the areas of trade, so no need to go to the place offers / sales.
9. Students do not stutter technology, students can follow the development era technologization world and students can be more productive, effective and efficient in time, energy and money because there is no means of communication that allows business.
2.3 Negative Impact of Communications Technology Advancement
2 Violence and Gore, too much cruelty and sadism displayed on the internet.
4 Carding, because of its real time (live), criminals are able to detect the presence of transactions (using credit card) on-line and record the card code used. To further their use of the data they get for their evil purposes.
6 Reduce the social nature of human beings because they tend to prefer to connect via the Internet rather than meet in person (face to face).
7 Making someone addicted, especially those involving pornography and can spend the money as it is only to serve the addiction.
8 Usage incompatible conditions, using mobile phones during the learning process lasts for sms's with friends or girlfriends or open social networking sites (facebook, twitter, plurk, yahoo tumble, etc.) at the time of study.
2.4 Measures to avoid abuse Do Communication Technology
1. Use existing technology to more intents relationships with people you already know the real world. Do not be obsessed seek new friends on social networking because it can lead to a tendency.
2. If you want to find new friends virtual world, find a positive community that is often met in the real world, commonly known by the term kopdar or ground coffee.
3. Refusing an invitation to keep friends and see things that and pornography.
4. Do not bring cell phones to school or turn off the phone when the lesson so as not to disturb the concentration of study.
5. When at home you should set the best time between learning and the use of communication technologies, such as mobile phones, internet, etc.
6. Avoid accessing porn sites or downloading porn content
7. Utilizing communication technologies as needed.
In this case the control of the parents is also very important. Given the majority of juvenile delinquency conducted by adults who received less attention from parents.
1 Technology is the tools are made or designed by a man who aims to facilitate the activities of human beings. Meanwhile, the notion of comunication is a process of delivery of information from one party to another to enable the mutual influence between the two.
2 Understanding Communication Technology is an electronic system that is used for communication between individuals or groups of people. Communication technology facilitates communication individuals or groups who do not meet physically in the same location. Communication technologies can be telephone, telex, fax, radio, television, e-mail, and others.
3 The positive impact of advances in communications technology, among others:
• Internet as a communication medium
• Media data exchange
• Media to seek information or data
• The community
• Facilitate the learning process
• Facilitate communication for connect Hospitality
• Means for entertainment
• The need for trade and business in the field of trade
• Students do not stutter technology
4 The negative impact of advances in communications technology, among others:
• violence and gore
• reduce the social nature of human
• can make someone addicted
• the use does not match the condition.
5 Actions taken to avoid abuse of communication technologies is necessary to use communication technology and its use in accordance with the conditions.
1 is expected to society in general and youth in particular to use reason and mind in using communication technology, communication technology and its use as necessary in accordance with the conditions so that the adverse effects of various communication technologies does not happen.
2 The assignment gave a report such as this, will spur creative thinking, broaden the horizons of thinking, and increase students' interest in reading.
3 To all the readers would give constructive criticism so that what we expect of the contents of this paper may be useful for the community.
Landasan Teori dan Teknologi Komunikasi
Sisi Negatif dari Tekhnologi yang Dipakai Sehari-hari
Peranan Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi dalam Kehidupan Sehari-hari
Dampak Negatif Kemajuan Teknologi Komunikasi
Dampak Positif dan Negatif Internet
Pengaruh Teknologi Bagi Perkembangan Remaja